Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy New Year

No, I'm not losing it. I know it's March 1st and not January 1st!!

One thing I've been learning, on my Pray it Off journey, is that you can begin again at any time.

So maybe you've fallen away from your New Year's resolutions or even your Lenten intentions, why not start again today? It's Monday. It's March 1st. Daylight savings and Spring are just around the corner. Until we breathe our last breath we can redefine ourselves and grow and change.

In September of 1973, when I was 19, Jim Croce (Bad, Bad LeRoy Brown & Time in a Bottle) was tragically killed in a plane crash, I remember thinking, he had a full life as he made it to the ripe old age of 30! Now, I know just how young that was. Maybe you're in your 50's like me, or even older. It doesn't matter.

A leopard CAN change his spots. We CAN change!! We just have to want it bad enough first. THEN ask God to help us and He will.

Keep tracking my blog and spread the word to others. We can do this together!!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment