Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival April 18, 2010

This is my second week joining the Sunday Snippets A Catholic Carnival Blog.

I met two Bloggers last week through this Carnival and I even talked to one on the telephone and highlighted her Suffering With Joy site on my own Blog.

I think it's a great way to share different Catholic topics and viewpoints.

On Monday I wrote about WEIGHT LOSS POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS and shared a list of them that our Pray It Off Group created.

Pray It Off

A group of us also participated in Earth Day (A Win-Win - Environment AND Exercise).

Pray It Off

Thank you RAnn at This That And The Other Thing Blog! Please check out the Catholic Carnival at:

This That and the Other Thing: Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

2 comments:

  1. Your story is inspiring! nice to meet you through the Sunday Snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elena - please follow me for future entries!

    ReplyDelete