Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pray it Off 01/06/11 Introduction to Pray it Off



Pray it Off (PIO)

1. Before beginning any exercise or weight loss programs Holy Family and Pray it Off insists you clear it with your physician and Pray it Off, as a prayer group, has no liability for any sports/diet related injuries or illnesses.
2. PIO is NOT a diet it is a lifestyle.
3. Motto- Eat less, move more and pray.
4. St. Pio is our intercessor.
5. Every Thursday 6:00 – 7:00 (Weigh-In Starts at 5:00 PLEASE COME EARLY).
6. At 5:58 please disband the weigh-in line.
7. Wear a name tag.
8. Donate rosaries in prayer box.
9. If you come in late (get your packet) and then quietly go to your seat.
10. Bring your Binders Weekly and Keep your Pray it Off Prayer and St. Pio Intercession HANDY as we begin and end with those prayers.
11. No Chatter During Presentations.
12. Must hand in Food Log each week.
13. Read One Bible Chapter Per Week.
14. Read complete packet when you get home.
15. Commit to Attending Weekly
16. Must call/email if you can’t attend, preferably well in advance ( 468-4233 elmccauley@aol.com (with a good reason).
17. Confidential Group.
18. Prayer Box for Intentions/Ideas for Meetings.
19. Lending Library Cart.
20. If you use the elevator please make sure the upstairs/downstairs doors are securely shut.
21. Small Groups should follow the agenda and each member should try to participate. It should not break into small conversations within the group.
22. Please REFRAIN FROM PERFUME/COLOGNES.


Session 7 January 6, 2011

26 Weekly Meeting of PIO - 6:00 to 7:00

Starting Weight______ 26 Week REALISTIC Goal______

ACTUAL GOAL

January 6 January 13
January 20
January 27
February 3
February 10
February 17
February 24
March 3
March 10
March 17
March 24
April 1
April 7
April 14
April 21
April 28
May 5
May 12
May 19
May 26
June 2
June 9
June 16
June 23
June 30

Pray it Off Prayer

My dear God, you are so good, so kind and so loving.
Thank you for all you have given me and done for me; for all my blessings.
I need you in every aspect of my life. I know You want me to be happy and whole.
Please take away my desire to overeat and give me the strength, and willingness, to exercise.
Please help me to achieve and maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
And Lord, let me reach out, and assist others, as they strive to accomplish the same goals.
Through the name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen

St. PIO Intercession

O God,
You gave Saint Pio
The great privilege
Of participating
In a unique way
In the passion of Your Son,
Grant me through
His intercession
The grace of a healthy lifestyle
Which I ardently desire;
And above all grant me
The grace of
Living in conformity
With the death of Jesus,
To arrive at the glory
Of the resurrection.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment