Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pray it Off 09/01/2011 Carbohydrates and Flaxseed



Three Mantras info@beckdietsolution.com

“If I want to lose weight permanently, I have to stop eating when I’m upset—every time. People without weight problems don’t eat when they’re upset. They either tolerate their negative emotions or try to solve the problem or call a friend or take a walk or go online or read a magazine or watch television. But they don’t eat.”

“Negative emotions are uncomfortable but not dangerous. I don’t have to “fix” them. I’ve had lots of times when I’ve felt very upset but I haven’t eaten. I’ve never exploded or lost control. The worst thing that will happen if I don’t eat is that my distress will peak and then the intensity of my emotions will go down. “

“If I eat, I’ll be temporarily distracted from my distress but whatever problem led to my distress in the first place will still be there and then I’ll also have the problem of feeling badly that I ate and I’ll really feel badly when I see that the scale has gone up.”

Carbohydrates http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/focus/nutrition/facts/lifestylemanagement/carbohydrates.htm

The Benefits of Flaxseed By Elaine Magee, MPH, RD WebMD Expert Column

Beaver Lake State Park http://www.beaverlake.com/dryrecreation/hiking/

Low Carb Stuffed Bell Peppers www.food.com

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, RECIPIES, TIPS AND JUST EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US! :)

    ReplyDelete