Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pray it Off 7/17/14 Song - Mercies New by Nichole Nordeman



Mercies New by Nichole Nordeman
Is it fair to say I was lured away?
By endless distractions and lovelier attractions thenOr fairer still, my own free willIs the better one to blame for this familiar messI've made againSo I would understand if You were out of patienceAnd I would understand if I was out of chancesCHORUS: Your mercies are new every morningSo let me wake with the dawnWhen the music is through or so it seems to beLet me sing a new song, old things goneEvery day it's true, You make all Your mercies newThe distance left between East and WestIs how far You would go to forget the debt I'd oweAnd thrown into the sea, the wicked ways in meWill never have a chance to wash back on the sandSo I would understand if You would make me payI would understand lying in the bed I made againCHORUSUp comes the sun on every one of usGone, gone, gone the guilt and shame that knew Your nameCHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment