Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pray it Off 02/21/13 Letting Go of Your Past - Moving On With Life




Letting Go Of Your Past - Moving On With Life

How to Deal With Your Mistakes and Move On by Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen




40 Ways to Let Go and Feel Less Pain

by Lori Deschene


The Pray it Off Group Shares Their Letting Go Affirmations


1.     I refuse to dream of the future before I start living in the present.


2.     I refuse to live with my old habits.


3.     I will not worry about something I can do nothing about.


4.     I will try to remember to surrender when life becomes too hard to handle, even if I have to go to a special place to surrender.


5.     I will meditate on the natural beauty of the world around me.


6.     I will let go of the frustration I feel when other people try to control me.


7.     I will let go of past memories that bring regrets.


8.     I will stop reliving mistakes, trying to change them in my mind.


9.     I will succeed.  I will succeed.  I will SUCCEED! 

10.  I don’t need that salt-filled snack.  I choose not to have it.

11.  I don’t need that fatty food.  I choose not to eat it.

12. I am at peace. 

13.  I let go of my fears of not being perfect. 

14.   I say good-bye to “stinkin’ thinkin’! 

15.   I let go of unrealistic expectations. 

16.  I will not sweat the small stuff.

Chair Exercises


       http://www.ehow.com/print/how_2175872_do-seniors-chair-exercises.html


Watercress-Cauliflower Soup

By Martha Stewart



No comments:

Post a Comment