Monday, February 18, 2013

Pray it Off 02/14/13 Favorite Diet Excuses & Turkey Meatloaf




Excuses (edited from the DietBlog)
Struggling to eat better or start exercising? Need an excuse? Take your pick.
  • Too Busy
  • Pick a Holiday/Any Holiday
  • Wedding/Graduation/Pick a Party Any Party
  • Tired
  • I'm Sad
  • Too Old/Young
  • Addicted to Carbs/Sugar
  • I'm Bored
  • I'm Happy
  • Guilt
  • I'm Doomed
  • I'm Hungry
  • I'm Trying
  • I Love Food
  • I'm Anxious
  • I'm Injured
  • It's Summer
  • It's Winter
  • I Just Can't
  • It's So Hard
  • Food Calms Me
  • I Always Fail
  • I Am Stressed
  • I'm Depressed
  • It's Too Hard
  • Not Motivated
  • Start Tomorrow
  • I Eat Out a Lot
  • I Am Fighting With (Pick a Person)
  • No One Understands Me
  • I'm Overwhelmed
  • Not a Good Time
  • Food Equals Love
  • I Can't Exercise
  • It's My Birthday
  • It’s Somebody’s Birthday
  • Slow Metabolism
  • Food Is My Friend
  • Genetically Cursed
  • I've Tried Before
  • Lots to Celebrate
  • Addicted to Carbs
  • Friday is Pizza Night
  • It’My/My wife’s Time of the Month
  • I'm/My wife is Peri-Menopausal
  • I'm/My wife is Post Menopausal
  • Simply Not Inspired
  • I'll Start On Monday
  • No Time for Exercise
  • No Time to Food Shop
  • The Weather Made Me Eat
  • I'm Too Busy to Focus
  • Can't Afford a Trainer
  • I Just Can't Afford Healthy Food
  • My Illness Made Me Eat
  • I Am In Pain
  • No One Loves Me
  • Can't Give Up Chocolate
  • I Buy Cookies for My Kids/Grandkids
  • It's the Drugs I'm Taking
  • Travel Makes It Impossible
  • I Always Have a Muffin for Breakfast
  • I Always Fall Off the Wagon
  • I Can't Afford to Eat Healthy
  • My Lifestyle Is Not Conducive
  • Can't Afford to Join a Program
  • Member of the Clean-Plate Club
  • I Don't Want to Insult the Host
  • I'm Healthy for a Few Days But ...
  • I've Been This Weight My Whole Life
  • My Husband/Wife Is Skinny & Eats A Lot & I Have to Eat with Him/Her
  • I’m On Vacation
  • The Dog Ate My Food Log
Top 10 Reasons You Don't Exercise.  No More Excuses  By Paige Waehner
http://exercise.about.com/cs/fittingitin/a/exerciseobstacl.htm

Turkey Meatloaf

By Fiona Haynes, About.com Guide http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/poultrydishes/r/turkeymeatloaf.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment