Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pray it Off 05/31/2012 Song - I Will Not Go Quietly by Steven Curtis Chapman




I Will Not Go Quietly  by Steven Curtis Chapman

I was born with an angel whispering in my ear
Telling me sacred secrets that God wanted me to hear
And I have lived to tell the mysteries I've been told
And even when they tell me it's my time to go

CHORUS:  No I will not, No I will not
Not go quietly
No I will not, No I will not
Not go quietly no, no, Not go quietly no, no
Not go quietly

These things I tell, they are much true
Than the heart of he who speaks
Even so, this humble servant
Can not help but talk about his king
So I will sing 'cause I can't hold back the song
I shout and scream, Until God takes me home

CHORUS

So how can I keep silent?
So how can I not speak?
And tell about the savior
Who has set this prisoner free?
CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment