Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pray it Off 02/16/2012 Weight Loss Obstacles



Pray it Off OBSTACLES TO WEIGHT LOSS

1. My life sucks. The only thing that helps is food.
2. Knowing you're making progress and then people still giving you a hard time; saying that you're still fat, ugly and will never change. WORDS HURT!!
3. My whole life is one big disappointment.
4. Whenever I think of losing weight I feel deprived.
5. I am afraid of being thin.
6. The biggest obstacle for me in trying to lose weight is my mind set. Often it is difficult to overcome.
7. I would like to do away with PIO log.
8. My husband (saboteur) wants me to stay fat because I won't leave him, since no one else will want me.
9. My life is not my own - I have an irregular schedule based on my children that makes regular meals difficult.
10. My brain still thinks I am 20 and can eat what it wants and my body has moved on to 40 and doesn't care.
11. My biggest obstacle is carbs - I love them. (Listed Many Times)
12. My goal is to manage carbs with protein control.
13. Not having self control. (Listed Many Times)
14. Having a boyfriend with the opposite problem. He can't gain weight and I am having a hard time losing it.
15. Learning to balance the needs of my family and my own needs.
16. I think about exercise and then I do other things in the house that don’t burn calories.
17. I am LAZY and too tired to exercise.
18. Being lazy by not exercising and preparing meals ahead.
19. I constantly, and consistently, choose the wrong foods.
20. Poor time management.
21. My obstacle is planning.
22. Manage my time better and plan my meals.
23. I eat no chicken; no fish.
24. I figure there is no sense in losing the weight, because at some point in the future it will all come back.
25. Too many tastes "my mouth".
26. Binging
27. Loving food too much.
28. Not knowing enough to stop eating.
29. I am always hungry.
30. My biggest obstacle, among many, in losing weight is refraining from indulging in social settings (drinking, picking, tasting and eating).
31. Prowling through the kitchen looking for snacks.
32. Controlling Sodium.
33. I give up and don't try hard enough.
34. My obstacle is in the evening watching TV.
35. The biggest obstacle to my weight loss is inconsistency.
36. I need to pay attention to what I am eating and turn up the exercising.
37. My biggest obstacle is eating 3 meals every day.
38. I have a problem eating breakfast.
39. My biggest obstacle to losing weight is the hard work that it takes and how
consistent you have to be with it.
40. Sometimes I just don't want to think about it.
41. Desserts.
42. Eating late at night.
43. Coming here makes it easier to deal with my obstacles.
44. Portion control.
45. Going out to eat. (Listed Many Times)
46. Restaurants and/or family dinners.
47. Stress. (Listed Many Times)
48. Family
49. I don't like to exercise; hut will keep trying.
50. Lack of organization and structure to maintain and retain loss of everything I lose.
51. Craving carbohydrates around 4-6 pm daily.
52. Eating too fast while being busy.
53. Using measuring cups and spoons to eat correct portion sizes.
54. Sweets - - - Carbs - - - Food
55. Boredom in the evening. (Listed Many Times)
56. Always wanting to have a snack.
57. Lack of exercise/activity and the motivation to do it. (Listed Many Times)
58. My biggest obstacle is emotional eating.
59. Disorganization.
60. Lack of will power.
61. Feeling hungry and craving foods.
62. Drinking enough water.
63. Exercise - not doing enough of it.
64. Making myself a priority.
65. Doing what is necessary to go forward.
66. The hours I keep - leaving home at 7:30 am and getting home between 7:30-8:00 PM, except on Thursdays.
67. I love sweets.
68. My will power stinks.
69. I cannot push myself away sometimes.
70. I like food too much.
71. Self motivation.
72. My biggest obstacle is "ME".
73. I need to improve my attitude.
74. No matter what I do, I have been at the same weight for 4 weeks.
75. Alcohol.
76. I love salt and crisp chips.
77. Difficult to exercise daily.
78. Going back to old habits.
79. My biggest obstacle is my love of food.
80. Addiction to food, especially junk food.
81. Regrets in my life.
82. Being an unappreciative and inattentive daughter; regret those years.
83. Planning for meals for the family.
84. Stress at work.
85. My biggest obstacle to losing weight have been not having many people to walk with; but, I still walk by myself anyways - just not as much fun.
86. Realizing that weight loss takes time.
87. Maintain willpower when faced with many choices of food.

Thank you Charmaine for typing these up!

Overcoming 5 Weight-Loss Obstacles

http://www.everydayhealth.com/health-report/eating-for-better-health/overcoming-weight-loss-obstacles.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment