Saturday, July 2, 2011

Addicted to Jesus By Carmen



ADDICTED TO JESUS By CARMAN

People get addicted to new things everyday, television, video's
Yo what can I say? Shoppin til they droppin, hoppin at the mall
Yakin, yakin on the phone who else should we call?

(Make a stand with the man) Who made the blind to see
(Livin large, super charged) He did something in here
Check it out, it’s about a total change of mind
Don't wait too late, you may run out of time

CHORUS Stand tall Stand strong Say it loud (say it loud)
Say it long, Bust the Devil (Yo bust him off)
Up in pieces (I said bust him off) You're life's with God
Addicted to Jesus

People they go crazy
And don't know when to stop (not now)
Spendin all their time exercising I'm gonna pump you up

Smokin in the boys room, Drink up all the booze
Drug and crack and heart attack and then you lose
In common sight, crime at night danger 'round the bend
No way out yo its about being born again
He paid your price, sacrifice The cross of Calvary
It's done, be one, and you can be free

CHORUS

Straight up A-2-J You hear what I'm sayin? I'm addicted
I-I'm addicted A-a-a-addicted, to Jesus
I'm addicted A-a-a-addicted, to Jesus yeah

Its Toby time -Addiction, you know everybody’s got it
From top to the very bottom of the list
So don't gimme the fist This is an addiction,
You don't wanna miss To Christ who paid the price
Yeah died on the cross as a sacrifice
For our sin, so I'll say it again
Me and my boys are addicted to Him

Praise Him praise Him, praise Him
Gotta praise Him, praise Him, praise Him
Praise Him, praise Him, praise Him
Praise the Lord with your feet (REPEAT)

Rewind, rewind, rewind

CHORUS 2x’s

J! Boy you got ur J! (sing it loud, sing it long)
E, you got your E What about the SUS?
SUS yo SUS you saved! What does it spell?
Jesus! What have you got? Jesus! You're life's with God!
Addicted to Jesus A-2-J

No comments:

Post a Comment