Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers."

Each day I hop out of bed and hustle to the computer as I can't wait to log onto my blog. I had no idea how much fun it would be to spread the Pray It Off message. After two years of research, weekly meetings, losing over 130 pounds personally and almost 2,000 pounds as a group, I felt it was time to tell EVERYONE that God is there to help us all get healthy and stay that way. The only problem was figuring out how to reach the world with the details.

In the one month I have been blogging, I accumulated 10 followers. Now those 10 followers are my two daughters, a few good pals and several of my Pray It Off Group members. I love them all and am so pleased that they are part of the blog.

But today, I have a new follower. A stranger named Lee. A stranger who in the vastness of cyberspace has found the Pray It Off blog and deemed it worthy of following. I find this thrilling. Thank you God for sending her.

Blanche DuBois, I know how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment