Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HURRY!!! READ THIS! - I've Got the SECRET For Permanent Weight Loss

I abhor the word "diet". Diets do not work, they never have AND they never will. The word "diet" symbolizes a finite amount of time i.e. I will go on a diet. I will lose weight. Then I will get on with my life, post diet. That is what I did my entire adult life. I would diet. I would lose weight. Then I would get on with my life and inevitably gain the weight, plus some more, back on.

It wasn't until I started Pray it Off, in January of 2008, and asked (begged) God to help me that the SECRET OF PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS was revealed to me.

SSHHH , come closer..... a little closer.... Ok, now, here is the first step....To achieve permanent weight loss you have to eat less and move more the rest of your life.

Now I am not saying you have to become OBSESSED with your weight. Many people, who have trouble losing any weight at all, are quite often obsessed with it. Obsession doesn't always equal ACTION.

I'm also not advocating getting on and off the scale so many times a day it's akin to Step Aerobics. On the contrary, I am saying you just have to live your life fully cognizant that what you eat ,and how you move, determines your weight AND believe your weight determines how fully you live your life and ultimately serve God.

And what is the second step to PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS? Living your life, and facing your weight, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

ONE DAY AT A TIME, SWEET JESUS
(Marijohn Wilkins / Kris Kristofferson)


I'm only human, I'm just a woman.
Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

Do you remember, when you walked among men?
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below
It's worse now, than then.
Cheating and stealing, violence and crime
So for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

1 comment: